East Peckham Parish Council oversees a number of facilities in the village such as the Jubilee Hall and Playing Fields and amenity land at The Pound. If you have any other issues, please contact the relevant authority using the form buttons below.

Kent County Council

If you need to report any of the issues below, please use the KCC report a fault form.

Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council

Or, if you need to report any of the issues below, please use the TMBC report it form.

Report Problems

311 is residents’ hotline for city services and information. Contact us to report a problem or ask a question about a city service.

Service Requests

Request pruning, mulching, stemming, stumping, watering, branch clean-up, stakes and ties, roots trip hazard, carpenter ants, etc.

Garbage & Recycling

Request a new or additional city bin. Request an repair or replacement. Report a wrong delivery of a bin or return a bin.

Make Payments

Pay a department of consumer affairs fine or get help with business tax filing, payment, and account issues. Pay Riverside bills and fees online.

Please feel free to contact us via phone, email, or this form! We respect your privacy and will never share this information with a third party.
[contact-form-7 id="6214" title="Contact form 1"]

Riverside City Hall

8353 Sierra Avenue
Riverside, CA 91335

Business Hours

Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm

Get in Touch

Phone: (907) 350-7400
Phone: (907) 350-7401

Write to Us


Comments are closed.

Close Search Window